Are you looking to cover Breakout Con for a media organization? We are grateful for your support in spreading the word about our convention! We have a downloadable media kit that will supply you with all the information you should need from the 5 W's, to event info, featured guests, and photos you can use for your article.
The Breakout 2024 Media kit will be available for download soon - TBA.
This kit will be updated as we confirm more exciting events and guests!
Should you require information that is not covered in the kit, including applying for a media badge, please contact Pete at email@example.com.
Attending as Media
Please read the following section for media requirements and instructions on how to apply for our limited media badges. All applications are reviewed before granted approval at the discretion of the Breakout Con executive committee. We apologize in advance if we can't accommodate everybody!
Do you represent a news site, podcast, YouTube channel, blog, Facebook Page, Instagram or other type of platform that produces unique and engaging Tabletop Industry related content? Do you have a sizeable audience? Then you may qualify to apply for media.
Media Badge Privileges:
- Entry to Breakout Con
- Access to a quiet room for recording
- Consideration for interviews with convention guests
Please note the following when submitting your application:
- Organization/outlet must be at least a year old, some exceptions may be made if an individual recently branched off from a larger outlet
- You must be able to provide samples of relevant coverage from similar events
- If you were Breakout Con media previously you must be able to submit your previous coverage of our event as well as analytics (impressions, views, engagement)
- An organization/outlet that was approved in previous years is not guaranteed approval for the current year
- Applying for a media badge does not guarantee a media badge
- Media badges are picked up on-site at the convention
Deadline to apply for Breakout Con Media is (Date TBA) unless we reach maximum capacity at an earlier date.