Breakout Update, March 13, 2020 - COVID-19 Statement

Good morning,

The mounting health crisis of COVID-19 requires everyone to participate in keeping Toronto and Canada safe. Acting in compliance with the advice of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer, we are relieved to announce that Breakout Gaming Convention will be postponed until the latter half of the year in an effort to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus. We are currently working with the Sheraton Downtown to find new dates for our convention.

We will continue to monitor the on-going health emergency to ensure the new dates chosen will not put anyone at risk for infection. Thank you for your patience during this time. The Breakout community is an amazing, thoughtful, and compassionate group of wonderful people and we are grateful for your support. 

We urge everyone to do their best to remain safe and healthy in the following months. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We will be reaching out shortly to all those who purchased a pass and other event tickets. Refunds are available for those who wish them, and for those who don’t, your ticket will be ready for when we run the convention later this year. 

From The Team!